Our metal straws are made of food grade 304 stainless steel and come in a variety of shapes, sizes and diameters. Stainless straws are hygienic and easy to clean with a straw cleaning brush. They are also dishwasher safe. We’d recommend keeping your stainless steel straw in a straw pouch or rolled up in a napkin in your bag when out and about.
You are making a difference:
- Each time you use a reusable straw it equals one less plastic straw ending up in landfill. A reusable straw has the potential to replace thousands of plastic straws!
- High grade stainless steel won’t leach toxins into your beverage as you drink.
- Made from high quality food grade 304 stainless steel.
- Suitable for cold drinks – not recommended for hot temperatures.
- Size of most conventional plastic straws (6mm diameter).
- Before using, always wash straw inside throughly with the brush!
- Not suitable for children due to the rigid pipe and ends which may injure. Take care also with people with mobility difficulties.
- A stainless steel straw is not a toy! Do not let any children use unsupervised. Do not allow children to walk or run with the stainless steel straw.
- Anyone given a straw should be taught not to bite down on the straw as it may hurt their teeth or mouth. Do not walk or run with the straw.
6mm external diameter, 4mm internal diameter, 21cm length.
** We batch order and ship straight from the manufacturer. This means it can take 2-3 weeks for orders to arrive. Please be patient, a tracking number will be provided once goods are dispatched