Our metal straws are made of food-grade 304 stainless steel and come in a variety of shapes, sizes and diameters. Stainless straws are hygienic and easy to clean with a straw cleaning brush. They are also dishwasher safe. We’d recommend keeping your stainless steel straw in a straw pouch or rolled up in a napkin in your bag when out and about.
You are making a difference:
- Each time you use a reusable straw it equals one less plastic straw ending up in a landfill. A reusable straw has the potential to replace thousands of plastic straws!
- High-grade stainless steel won’t leach toxins into your beverage as you drink.
- Made from high-quality food-grade 304 stainless steel.
- Suitable for cold drinks – not recommended for hot temperatures.
- Size of most conventional plastic straws (6mm diameter).
- Not suitable for children due to the rigid pipe and ends which may injure. Take care also with people with mobility difficulties.
- A stainless steel straw is not a toy! Do not let any children use unsupervised. Do not allow children to walk or run with the stainless steel straw.
- Anyone given a straw should be taught not to bite down on the straw as it may hurt their teeth or mouth. Do not walk or run with the straw.
- 6mm external diameter
- 4mm internal diameter
- 21cm length.
Our Risk-free Guarantee
We have an iron-clad risk-free 30-day guarantee included with every purchase.
That means, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your new Green Pods, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right.
Please note: orders within New Zealand will be shipped the next day and typically take 5 business days to arrive, howver priority shipping is available. International orders typically take 10-15 days to arrive but have been experiencing some delays.