THE GREEN PODS SAVE YOU MONEY
2 coffees a day made with our reusable caffitaly coffee pods could save you $611 per year (based on a single-use pod cost of 95c each, and buying fresh coffee beans at $25/kg)
WHILE ALSO SAVING THE PLANET
2 coffees a day made with our reusable pods will save 730 single use capsules a year being produced and going to landfill. Most single use capsules are made from a combination of aluminium and plastic that is non-recyclable and will take 500 years to break down in landfill.
DRINK THE COFFEE YOU WANT TO DRINK
With our reusable Caffitaly coffee pods, you’re not limited to one brand of coffee. Use your local roaster, or your favorite international brand. Take back control of the taste of your coffee!
HOW TO USE OUR REUSABLE CAFFITALY PODS
- Check the capsule fits within your coffee machine
- Fill the capsule with about 8g of a medium ground coffee. Tamp with a little pressure using the back of a spoon and close the lid.
- Put the capsule into the coffee machine and run like usual
- Remove the capsule and dispose of the spend coffee grounds (it’s fine to rinse contents down the sink). While these are dishwasher safe, we recommend that simply rinsing in hot water is sufficient.
Check out our recent article on how to use your refillable pods here: https://thegreenpods.co.nz/how-to-use/
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING MACHINES
- Caffitaly Ruby
- Tchibo Cafissimo Compact
- Cafissimo Pure
- Caffitaly S05, S06, S07, S08
- Caffitaly S20, S21, S22, S23, S24
Made from high quality, food grade 304 stainless steel, they’re designed to last a lifetime!
Experiment to find the correct amount of coffee, and the correct pressure to use when tamping the grinds. We find about 8 to 9g works well. Also, pay attention to the size of the grind which should neither be too course or too fine. Please try a few times to see what works best for your coffee and your machine – you’ll be surprised how good and creamy the coffee can taste!
OUR RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
We have an iron-clad risk-free 30-day guarantee included with every purchase.
That means, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your new Green Pods, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right.
Please note: orders within New Zealand will be shipped the next day and typically take 3-5 business days to arrive. International orders typically take 10-15 days to arrive but have been experiencing some delays due to COVID-19