THE GREEN PODS SAVE YOU MONEY
Two coffees a day kind of person? Our reusable Nespresso coffee pods could save you $611 a year (based on a single-use pod cost of 95c and buying fresh coffee beans for $25/kg). Made from high-quality stainless steel, they’re designed to last a lifetime.
WHILE ALSO SAVING THE PLANET
You could save 730 single-use pods a year from going to landfill. Most single-use pods are made from a combination of aluminium and plastic – meaning they’re non-recyclable and can take 500 years to break down.
DRINK THE COFFEE YOU WANT TO DRINK
With our reusable Nespresso coffee pods, you’re not limited to one brand of coffee. Experiment with different roasters until you find your favourite.
- Check the capsule fits with your coffee machine
- Fill the capsule with about 4.5g of medium-ground coffee. Use the back of a spoon or a tamper to tamp a little before closing the lid.
- Put the capsule into your coffee machine and run like usual.
- Remove the capsule and dispose of the coffee grounds. It’s fine to rinse them down the sink or put them into compost. While the capsules are dishwasher safe, we recommend rinsing in the sink with hot water.
See more info on how to use here.
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING NESPRESSO MACHINES:
- Essenza Mini (By Breville)
Experiment to find the right amount of coffee and pressure when tamping the grinds. We find about 5 to 7g works well. Be mindful of the size of the grind – it shouldn’t be too coarse nor too fine. Try a few times to see what works best for your coffee and machine.
OUR RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
We have an iron-clad risk-free 30-day guarantee included with every purchase.
That means, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your new Green Pods, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right.
Please note: orders within New Zealand will be shipped the next day and typically take 3-5 business days to arrive. International orders typically take 10-15 days to arrive but have been experiencing some delays due to COVID-19