Reusable Vertuo Pods Save you Money.
Drinking 2 coffees a day made with our reusable Nespresso Vertuoline pods could save you $374 per year (based on a single-use pod cost of 65c each, and buying fresh coffee beans at $20/kg)
Reusable Vertuo Pods Save the Planet
Drinking 2 coffees a day made with our reusable pods will save 730 single use capsules a year being produced and going to landfill. Most single use capsules are made from a combination of aluminium and plastic that is non-recyclable and will take 500 years to break down in landfill!
Drink the coffee you want to drink
With our reusable pods, you’re not limited to one brand of coffee. Use your local roaster, or your favorite international brand. Take back control of the taste of your coffee!
- Check the capsule fits within your coffee machine
- Fill the capsule with about 14.5g of a medium ground coffee. Tamp with a little pressure using the back of a spoon and close the lid.
- Put the capsule into the coffee machine and run like usual
- Remove the capsule and dispose of the spend coffee grounds (it’s fine to rinse contents down the sink). While these are dishwasher safe, we recommend that simply rinsing in hot water is sufficient.
Made from high quality BPA free plastic and food grade 304 stainless steel, our pods are designed to last a lifetime.
Compatible with CLASSIC Nespresso VertuoLine Machines:
- Delonghi ENV135
- Delonghi ENV150
- Nespresso Vertuoline GCA01
- Nespresso Vertuoline Plus
Not Compatible with:
- Nespresso Vertuo Next & Next Solo
- Nespresso Vertuo Pop, Pop+, Pop Solo and Pop Deluxe
- Nespresso Vertuo Creatista
- Nespresso OriginalLine range
Got A New Generation Vertuo Machine? try our OUR NEW VERTUO DESIGN HERE
Experiment to find the correct amount of coffee, and the correct pressure to use when tamping the grinds. You can use the back of the spoon provided to press the coffee into the pod (We find about 9 to 11g works well for the larger Virtuo pods). Also pay attention to the size of the grind which shouldn’t be too course. Please try a few times to see what works best for your coffee and your machine – you’ll be surprised how good and creamy the coffee can taste!
Check out our how to use guide for tips to get the most out of your new Nespresso Vertuoline reusable pods.
Our Risk-free Guarantee
We have an iron-clad risk-free 30-day guarantee included with every purchase.
That means, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your new Green Pods, we’ll do whatever it takes to make things right.
Please note: orders within New Zealand will be shipped the next day and typically take 5 business days to arrive, howver priority shipping is available. International orders typically take 10-15 days to arrive but have been experiencing some delays.