Keurig k-cups have earned their spot in the marketplace. They’re convenient and there’s a k-cup for every hot beverage lover. Amongst these are the ones specially formulated for weight loss. These variants are loaded with ingredients that not only burn fat but support overall well-being.
The cups are not limited to coffee, there’s also a selection of teas to choose from – making your morning brew ritual a pleasurable and healthy experience. If you’re looking to lose or maintain your body weight, carry on reading about the 7 best k-cups for weight loss.
Table of Contents
The 7 Best Keurig K-Cups for Weight Loss (Our Favorites In 2023)
|Keurig K-Cup For Weight Loss (Brand)||Active Ingredients|
|Fit and Focused Fat Burning Coffee K-Cup||Green Tea Extract|
|Sollowellness Weight Loss Dark Roast Organic Coffee Pods||Garcinia |
Green Coffee Bean Extract
|Super Organics Metabolism Oolong Tea Pods||Yerba Mate|
|Rapid Fire Ketogenic High-Performance Coffee Pods||Coconut oil|
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil
|Total Tea Detox Tea||Echinacea|
|VitaCup Slim Coffee Pods||B vitamins – B1, B5, B6, B9, and B12|
|Lean Joe Bean K-Cup Weight Loss Coffee||Green coffee bean|
Cambogia Green tea extract
Paullinia Cupana (Guarana)
Why Listen To Us? Well, because we KNOW coffee! In fact, we make our own coffee, coffee machine cleaners, and reusable capsules which we've sold to over 41 countries. Our team ouf experts include Tristan (an engineer), Claire (a food writer) and Richy (a barista). So, whether you're looking for a recipe or repair guide, we've got you covered 💚
Fit and focused k-cup is a Colombian roast infused with green tea extract. Green tea contains Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) – a compound found in plants. This antioxidant is known to promote weight loss, reduce the accumulation of fat, prevent cell damage, and fight cancer-causing free radicals. The cups are compatible with Keurig 2.0 and other single-serve pods.
These coffee pods contain a blend of herbal extracts that suppress your appetite like Garcinia Cambogia, and Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCBE). Garcinia Cambogia is a weight-loss supplement derived from tropical fruits.
It supports weight loss by blocking fat-causing enzymes with the aid of an active ingredient called hydroxycitric acid (HCA). GCBE contains chlorogenic acids, which have been shown to potentially assist in weight loss. These organic Arabica Coffee K-cups are compatible with most Keurig brewers.
Packed with an abundance of superfoods and probiotics (Bacillus Coagulans), these oolong tea pods promote gut health and weight loss. The tea is made of Yerba Mate, orange, Garcinia Cambogia, and rose hip.
According to Medical News Today, yerba mate contains actinobacteria – bacteria that change the way your body digests food, which can potentially boost your metabolism. It also contains amino acids and vitamins that improve immune health. Rosehip has carotenoids that reduce inflammation and bacterial infections.
As the name suggests, this medium roast coffee is infused with ingredients to help you lose weight, fast. The pods are a ketogenic blend of coconut oil, medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil, and grass-fed butter. Coconut oil is believed to suppress the appetite and may have fat-burning properties similar to MCT. A study found that people who added MCT to their diet showed a significant drop in their body fat.
Rapid Fire Ketogenic High-Performance Coffee Pods
- Medium roast coffee is infused with ingredients to help you lose weight, fast
- Coconut oil
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oil
- Grass-fed butter
Total tea offers a soothing way to lose weight while supporting immune health. Instead of adding ingredients that suppress your appetite, they’ve included botanicals that help flush out toxins, which in turn speed up your metabolism.
The tea is made from a blend of echinacea, hibiscus, gynostemma, ginger, papaya, rose hip, peppermint, chamomile, cinnamon, and senna. Here are the benefits of these herbs.
- Gynostemma – an adaptogen – flushes toxins and waste from the body.
- Peppermint – promotes healthy digestion.
- Cinnamon – is packed with antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- Ginger – relieves indigestion and reduces inflammation.
- Hibiscus – eases inflammation and promotes liver health.
- Echinacea – strengthens immunity.
- Senna – commonly known as a natural laxative, clears waste, eases bloatedness, and improves digestion.
Total Tea Detox Tea
- Offers a soothing way to lose weight while supporting immune health
- Contains botanicals that help flush out toxins
- Made from a blend of echinacea, hibiscus, gynostemma, ginger, papaya, rose hip, peppermint, chamomile, cinnamon, and senna
These Arabica coffee pods are a blend of B vitamins -B1, B5, B6, B9, and B12, Panax ginseng, and Garcinia Cambogia.
- Ginseng is an adaptogen that boosts metabolism and helps your body respond better to life’s daily stresses.
- B vitamins aid in the breakdown of carbohydrates, support neurological and physiological functions, and transport nutrients throughout the body.
VitaCup Slim Coffee Pods
- Arabica coffee pods
- B vitamins – B1, B5, B6, B9, and B12
- Panax, Ginseng, Garcinia, Cambogia
Lean Joe contains a plethora of superfoods that promote holistic wellness. This dark roast blend is infused with green coffee beans, ginseng, Garcinia Cambogia, green tea extract, L-Carnitine, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana), black tea, and Super Citrimax.
Here’s how a combination of these ingredients promotes healthy weight loss.
- Paullinia Cupana is a tonic used to reduce inflammation, fatigue, and weight loss.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that supports heart health, improves brain function, and helps the body turn fat into energy.
- Black tea contains polyphenols – powerful antioxidants that reduce your chance of cardiovascular disorders. It’s also known to reduce body weight by suppressing your digestive system’s ability to absorb fats and complex sugars.
- Super citrimax, a dietary supplement containing an acid derived from Garcinia Cambogia, maintains your energy and tremendously reduces body weight compared to diet and exercise combined.
If you enjoy a fresh brew from Keurig and are looking to lose weight, you should consider adding these k-cups to your pantry. The coffees and teas contain ingredients that offer a healthier approach to burning fat so you don’t deplete your body of its much-needed nutrients.
Some common constituents include Garcinia Cambogia, Green bean extract, green tea, and ginseng. All these contain antioxidants that are gut, brain, and heart-friendly. So, the next time you shop around for your next best k-cup, be sure to pick one from the list provided in this post.